This challenging role is being sought on Autodesk's behalf by Talent2 International in Singapore. Contact Daniel Clements via his contact info at the bottom of this post.
This role will be responsible for technology evangelization and product adoption in educational market across the range of solutions offered by Autodesk in the Architecture and Construction discipline.
This position will report to Director – Education Programs, Asia - Pacific.
Geographical Coverage: Asia Pacific Central & Asia Pacific Emerging Geo’s which include Japan, Korea, Greater China, ASEAN, India and ANZ.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Build, execute and drive adoption plan for AEC solutions in identified top tier educational accounts in consultation with EDU Program Manager (AEC)
• Co-ordinate and manage academic research projects in select educational accounts.
• Monitor and guide curriculum development efforts in Centers of Excellence.
• Schedule and Conduct Instructor Training and Development programs across the Geo’s.
• Provide technical sales training to educational channel partners in various regions.
• Assist in presales technical activities in large sales opportunities.
• Develops and conducts professional product presentations and demonstrations to meet strategic educational and revenue objectives. Presents products as advantages and benefits for educators. Customizes company-standard technical demos to specifically address customer needs. Provides technical presentations at trade shows and educational symposiums.
• Maintain a comprehensive, in-depth knowledge of the technologies of the domain, and insight into the industry practices, business processes, applications and solutions that impact the educational market as well as the global technology marketplace.
• Identify opinion leaders (key professors, subject matter experts, technology consultants) in the market and work closely with them to enhance visibility of Autodesk technology and solutions in the Educational markets.
• Develop good working relationships with the key faculty and thereby drive inclusion of Autodesk solutions into the curriculum/syllabus of universities.
• Evangelize and drive registrations to the Autodesk Student and Faculty Online Community.
Qualification / Requirements
• Qualified Architect
• 10+ years experience with 2 to 3 years in practice or teaching.
• Strong domain knowledge.
• Knowledge and expertise of Autodesk products will be an advantage.
• Education sector experience a plus. Good command over English language. Knowledge of other Asian languages will be a distinct advantage
• Willingness to travel through Asia Pacific 60% of time, visiting universities / educational customers, attend & present at key conferences and other education-related events.
• Proven ability to manage strategic customer relationships.
• Ability to articulate & present Autodesk AEC technology & market directions.
• Good communication skills and ability to build rapport with educational professionals at a technical level.
• Ability to influence and work as part of a diverse and extended team (matrix organization).
Contact Daniel at daniel dot clements at talent2 dot com