KlingStubbins is looking for a new Digital Design Coordinator for its Washington DC office.
KlingStubbins is a multi-discipline, fully integrated Architecture/Engineering/Interiors/Planning firm made up of 500 talented people, 65 of whom work in our DC office. Our mission is to provide the highest level of design to our clients while cultivating an engaging and fun office atmosphere. The Digital Design Coordinator (DDC) is responsible for directing BIM workflow for projects in the office, as well as collaborating with our other five offices and other project partners. As a winner of the 2006 AIA National BIM award as well as numerous design awards, KlingStubbins is committed to leveraging BIM tools for the development of elegant, sustainable environments.
· Directing BIM work-flow already in place in the office; including
a 2.5 million SF multi-office, multi-firm, multi-platform project
· Set up & direction of new BIM projects and software implementation
· Continued development of ‘best practices’ for BIM
· Research, development and implementation of new BIM technologies
· Troubleshooting of problems at both content and model levels
· Collaboration with DDCs from other KS offices in expanding BIM standards
· Training of team members in varying levels of BIM usage
· Assistance on active projects in respective discipline
· Minimum four-year degree [professional] in an AEIP discipline
· Minimum of 2 years in BIM/Revit (Architecture, MEP or Structural)
· Ability to work with large teams
· Knowledgeable in multiple application platforms and complex system networks, including Autodesk & Bentley programs, Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Revit Structure, NavisWorks, IES, Solibri, 3dStudio, Maya, Rhino, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Microsoft Office programs.
· A pleasant person who is easy to get along with who has a high degree of responsibility, good design sensitivity, prodigious patience, excellent problem solving skills, diplomatic finesse, an excellent sense of humor & who strives for perfection while still being cool enough to go down to the pub for a beer with the gang from the office.
To apply, please send your resume to Bruce Werfel