- have a wealth of knowledge about architectural drafting and detailing
- have a focus on quality documentation and accurate detailing
- have experience in Revit Architecture (minimum 3+ years), and Autocad (minimum 3+ years)
- have proven experience taking a lead role within a team of draftspeople and be able to demonstrate strong business practises in developing consistent team members
- be confident to liaise with clients, fellow consultants, and Cadway team
- Have design co-ordination skills with an emphasis on project deliverables
Salary is negotiable and will depend on skills and experience. Cadway sets salaries in line with industry peers and national standards. An opportunity to share in the company's annual profit also exists.
You must be an Australian citizen with English as a first language to be a successful applicant for this position. This position is in Brisbane Australia and all costs associated with taking up this position is the responsibility of the applicant.
Please look at our website for a full understanding of our company objectives.
Please forward you resumes via email to Rhonda Bulmer or
call (07) 3257 2755.