QPK in Syracuse, NY is looking for a BIM Manager.
An integral member of the model-based design process, the BIM Manager collaborates with architects, production specialists, partners, and the I.T. department to promote and facilitate a firm-wide workflow transition from a document-driven to building information modeling practice.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities include:
• Refine, develop & implement standards, training, and support practices
• Develop and maintain standards-based process documentation
• Provide team and over-the-shoulder training/coaching as needed
• Collaborate with consultants and clients to ensure efficient data sharing
• Design, generate and document custom BIM content, procedures, utilities and installs/deployments
Qualifications, Skills, Abilities:
• Minimum two years of experience and technical proficiency with Revit Architecture
• Fundamental experience with AutoCAD and/or AutoCAD Architecture
• Knowledge of BIM/Management and Integrated Project Delivery concepts
• Good understanding of architectural project workflows (SD, DD, and CD phases) and project management
• Relevant technical/computing experience including concepts of programming, interoperability, and data exchanges strongly desirable
• Familiarity with design & visualization applications a plus (3DS Max, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite)
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Knowledge of Civil 3D and/or Revit Structure a plus.
Professional degree related to Architecture and/or Engineering or commensurate experience within the AEC industry
Salary level is commensurate with experience. EEO Employer. Please e-mail resume, e-portfolio, and references to email@example.com