We are seeking professionals who understand our clients’ mission and programs, are responsive to client and associate needs, proactively embrace challenges, desire continued learning, and thrive in a team environment.
We are currently seeking a CAD/BIM Coordinator. The CAD/BIM Coordinator will be a member of the Design team, contributing billable work to projects in his or her discipline, while serving as the company’s CAD/BIM Subject Matter Expert.
Responsibilities: (will include, but not be limited to)
- Serving as a member of project teams in the appropriate discipline.
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert for CAD and BIM within the company.
- Identifying and providing user training.
- Managing annual CAD/ BIM budget and planning.
- Providing project specific CAD/BIM review.
- Working with IT to establish and implement processes, QC procedures, and standards related to CAD, BIM and related software.
- Overseeing maintenance and updating of CAD/ BIM resource library.
- Working with IT to evaluate new software and technology
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 or more years experience in Architecture, Engineering, or related field.
- Expert level of knowledge of BIM process.
- Expert level of knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit software
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture, Civil 3D, and MicroStation
- Experience overseeing CAD and/or BIM with an A&E firm
- Some familiarity with federal government or military projects or programs
- Familiarity with Bentley BIM
- LEED AP
Please Apply Online