As a leader in 2D and 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software, VIS delivers an expanding product portfolio, helping users to continually innovate through the digital design, visualization, and simulation of real-world project performance. From architecture, manufacturing, transportation, and utilities to telecommunications, video games, television, and film, VIS customers are leading the 2D and 3D design world by improving their design processes through increased efficiency and productivity.
VIS is a growing Autodesk reseller serving the Carolinas/Georgia and recognized as a business focus technology leader, uniquely positioned to provide cutting edge visualization services and Autodesk software services to all industries. VIS is comprised of CAD and visualization professionals with extensive backgrounds in engineering and digital artistry who are dedicated to giving our clients the competitive edge. VIS also provides a variety of innovative digital solutions.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to customers on-site and via on-line systems
- Training-coaching-consulting customers with Autodesk design software
- Conducting product demonstrations to AEC firms and professionals
- Developing VIS' expertise for Autodesk’s applications
The candidate must be a self-motivated team player with strong BIM knowledge, industry knowledge and excellent communication skills. The following qualifications are desirable:
- Excellent AEC/BIM knowledge and minimum 3 years experience
- Capability and experience training-coaching users with Autodesk applications
- Knowledge of these applications: Revit MEP, AutoCAD, Autodesk Vault & Navisworks
- Capability of self-learning software and computer technology
- Degree in Building Engineering, Architecture an advantage or equivalent experience
This is a contract position with the goal of evolving into full-time employment. Company will provide continuous career development and application training as necessary.
Application Engineers participate in all phases of the sales cycle by working closely with the sales team to demonstrate how Autodesk solutions help customers address issues and achieve business goals. The Application Engineers propose solutions based on their strong industry knowledge, in-depth product knowledge, and business acumen. They thoroughly understand the capabilities of the Autodesk solutions and the business benefits customers can realize by implementing those solutions. An Application Engineer functions as a trusted advisor to the customer.
Detailed Responsibilities of AE:
- Communicates product features and benefits in pre-sales situations.
- Present Autodesk products to prospective customers in the form of presentations. Presentations may be live, or via Web-delivery mechanisms. Also provides customer consultation, support and product presentations at industry specific trade shows.
- Business Assessments of Customers.
- Conducts assessments of customer's business processes and matches solutions to meet their needs.
- Provides product demonstration assistance in customer facing events.
- Conduct professional product presentations and demonstrations in large forums that are Autodesk sponsored in order to generate sales and meet revenue objectives.
- Product Evangelist
Please send your resume via EMAIL to Gary Rackliff. Serious candidates will be considered for a follow-up interview.