- Work directly with project manager, Lincoln Wood, and Principal, Paul Discoe
- Archive and organize all project hardcopy materials
- Support Project Manager and Principal with architectural needs.
- Use AutoCAD (2010) and Revit (2010) to produce and modify project schematics, details, and drawings.
- Revit (2010) Familiarity – Family Templates, Family creation, Parametric Capabilities, 3D Modeling,
- Project Workflow, Sheet Sets, Groups, Project Standards Management (File Management, Project
- Templates, Annotations, Materials). Site Design, Schedules, Material Takeoffs, and Tags a plus.
- AutoCAD (2010) Familiarity – Blocks, Project Standards Management (Layers, Dimensions, Lineweight, Plot Styles, etc.), Xref & Overlay, Sheet Set Manager, Plotting, etc.
- Initial point of contact, scheduling of appointments, relaying of messages and other related duties.
- Maintain office calendar and list of jobs
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials [brochures, website, etc.]
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Exposure to a unique and dynamic work environment, preferably in a construction, architecture, or design related industry
- Versatility, flexibility and willingness to work within frequently changing priorities
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook, AutoCAD and Revit.
Compensation - $15/hr
Contact Please send cover letter and resume via EMAIL