The ideal, motivated candidate can expect to work on a wide variety of projects both large- and small-scale. Typical duties and responsibilities of this position are:
- Uses CAD system to enter the required data, such as precise measurements and commands, in order to generate designs, construction drawings, renderings, report graphics or other digital images.
- Develops, organizes and prepares a variety of highly complex layouts, drawings and designs from written or verbal specifications, or from rough or detailed sketches and/or drawings made by technical professionals, converting paper documents into computerized files.
- Produces various design options on the screen or on hard copy. May include technical professionals' verbal instructions or ideas to assist in resolving a design concept not yet completely defined.
- Provide clash detection on projects
- Review models
- Train other project staff on appropriate use of Revit
- Uses CAD to design, redesign, modify or otherwise edit existing design.
- Performs other such duties as the supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
The appropriately qualified candidate will have the following core competencies and required experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of Revit experience
- A working knowledge of Revit, Navisworks, and Bently BIM
Candidates are encouraged to apply at www.pbsj.com/your_career to requisition #13959. We provide a proactive approach to the career development of our employees, a flexible compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance; tuition reimbursement program; credit union membership; automotive insurance options; Employee Stock Ownership Plan and a 401(k) plan. PBS&J is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace.