We have an exciting opportunity for an individual seeking a challenge and the ability to take us to the next level by building our expertise with industry leading technology.
We are committed to build our capability with Building Information Modeling (BIM). As leaders and innovators, our strategy is to continually advance the quality of our design and project delivery utilizing industry best practices. To assist with this goal, we have created a new position which offers a great growth opportunity for an individual who is experienced in BIM to champion and further develop our BIM Services.
The BIM Manager will support the overall BIM Management Initiative at Number Ten, champion and implement processes and provide guidance and advice for future direction. You will have a strong understanding of BIM and the difficulties that occur when migrating from CAD to BIM.
Essential job responsibilities include working with the project teams to develop modeling workflow that promotes the efficient use of BIM from schematic design through construction. This would include user training, troubleshooting and the further development, management and quality control of Number Ten’s BIM Standards and Content Library.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the use and support of Autodesk’s Revit Architecture and AutoCAD (most current versions).
- Minimum of 5 years experience with an architectural firm.
- Ability to create and manage Revit content library, including an understanding of family, project and shared parameters and how these relate to drawing output.
- Experience in multiple BIM/CAD roles, including training, support and being a project team member.
- Ability to collaborate with the entire project team including various engineering consultants.
- Must have strong communication skills and be willing to take on a leadership role.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills, strong organizational and time management skills, be highly self-motivated and be a team player.
- Assist in the marketing of BIM Services.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to us at:
Number Ten Architectural Group
310-115 Bannatyne Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0R3
Attention: HR – re: BIM Manager
We will be accepting cover letters and resumes up to Tuesday May 31, 2011.