- Under the general direction of the BIM Program Manager, the BIM/3D Project Support Coordinator will assist in the development and implementation of the overall Building Information Modeling (BIM) process as it relates to software application and project support.
- Regularly engages with design teams to train staff, enhance project performance and generally support the users.
- Works diligently to improve the dynamics of the BIM initiative through testing and implementation of application upgrades.
- Performs other BIM application related tasks as necessary to maintain optimal performance of the process.
Other responsibilities shall include but are not limited to:
- Understands and embraces the firm’s vision for the implementation and optimization of building information modeling (BIM) within all aspects of the firm’s services and market sectors.
- Communicates among all parties within the firm, division or teams involved with use of the BIM/3D application to keep everyone informed of changes, updates, etc.
- Troubleshoots application issues and communicates solution to the users and logs issue into a database for future reference.
- Outlines application profile and setup for installation on BIM workstations to maintain consistency and optimization.
- Coordinates and conducts ongoing BIM/3D training for operators at all levels of experience.
- Investigate items of significance to the BIM application and keeps abreast of current trends in the computer/BIM industry.
- Maintains all aspects of plotting for BIM models and documents in regards to optimization of plotting solutions. Communicates with IT group any plotting needs including hardware, software, licensing and maintenance.
- Assists in the implementation of a documented process for the production of 3D modeling as part of the delivery of engineering services.
- A technical school graduate with 8 years of related experience or a college graduate with 4 years of related experience
- Thorough knowledge of CAD-based software, 3D modeling, BIM, REVIT,Knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) and General knowledge of engineering theories and methodologies
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact Jennifer Traughber via EMAIL.
SSR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer