From concept to completion or anywhere in-between, TriMark SS Kemp, founded in 1926, has established itself not only as a leading commercial foodservice dealer, but also as one of the foremost design consultants in its field. TriMark SS Kemp has always been known as a quality supplier of food service equipment and supplies. What gives TriMark SS Kemp the leading edge? Our employees, imagination, and innovation. We attribute our success as a company in part to our employees. We are professionals, and we perform our services as experts. We take pride in a "job well done."
- Develop Revit standards implement use of program.
- Build and maintain Revit family library of foodservice equipment.
- Work with Architects and in-house Foodservice Equipment Designers to create 3-D models of foodservice equipment spaces in Revit.
- Produce photo-realistic renderings of modeled spaces and present concepts to customers to assist is selling space and equipment.
- Participate in MEP Coordination phases of projects when Revit models are required for clash detection.
- Generate documents/drawings from Revit to submit for construction/bidding purposes.
- Refine and help to maintain AutoCAD standards for Foodservice Equipment Designers.
- Obtain field measurements as needed.
- Attend job meetings as required.
- Expected to grow capabilities to perform position with greater efficiency annually.
- Expand knowledge of other jobs within the organization.
- Conduct oneself in a professional manner that fosters positive relations with customers, vendors, and internal company personnel
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Proficient in Revit, NavisWorks, AutoCAD R2011
- Extensive knowledge of BIM practices, standards and techniques
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Flexible in schedule to enable the company to meet customer needs – overtime and weekends may be necessary and required
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service attitude
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- College degree in Design, Architecture, Engineering or related discipline
- Alternatively: Certification from any trade school
- 3-5 years experience in Revit content development
- Foodservice experience is a plus
Facebook Cool Careers
Linked in Cool Careers