You will have overall responsibility for the production of low-voltage and security drawing packages using Autodesk Revit. This includes:
- Project setup
- Device floor plans
- Device and equipment installation details
- Device schedules
- Riser diagrams
- Wiring details
- Sequence of operations
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the firm’s BIM and drafting standards
- Schedule, forecast, and plan production workflows to meet delivery deadlines, client expectations and Guideposts’ commitments
- Manage the work of other Guidepost Solutions’ BIM model creators in the production of drawings. Past experience in a training capacity is desired
- Work with other design partners (e.g. architects, electrical engineers, facilities managers) on BIM-related issues and coordination
- Minimum of 4-years of industry experience in production drawing environments with at least two years working with Autodesk Revit
- Familiarity with low voltage design and systems is required
- Demonstrated experience with the setup, management and troubleshooting of BIM models on large complex projects
- Experience using AutoCAD or Revit for MEPS systems.
- Experience with Navisworks is also a plus
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple teams or individuals is a plus
- Individuals must also be proficient in standard office software packages, like Microsoft Office, Google Apps, FTP, and collaborative software
Guidepost Solutions LLC is a global leader in monitoring, compliance, international investigations, and risk management solutions. We help companies, government agencies, individuals, and their counsel solve problems, mitigate risks and resolve disputes, among many other services. Our solutions protect lives, assets and reputations, and our Technology Design Consulting (TDC) practice provides advice, selection, implementation, and oversight of physical security and life safety systems. Headquartered in New York, with offices in Washington, Chicago, Dallas, Oakland, San Francisco, and London, Guidepost also has resources and engagements across the globe.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply, please send a letter of interest & resume to email@example.com