We are looking add a team member with architecture, engineering, or technology design experience that will provide Revit/BIM model management and production support for our Revit projects. A background in technology / IT design is a PLUS but is not required.
- Collaborate with project managers to create detailed Revit documentation of telecom, audiovisual and security systems for large facilities and buildings
- Perform project coordination review between architectural, engineering, and technology models
- Provide Revit/BIM project model maintenance
- Implement quality control, technology standards and scheduling in project documents
- Assist project managers with construction administration and submittal review
- Attend occasional job site visits with project managers
- Participate in occasional coordination meetings with project managers, architects, engineers, and owners
- A self-starter who is able to work well independently but can effectively communicate with team members
- An energetic, career-minded professional with a strong work ethic
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a technical capacity
- At least 1 year of Revit modeling experience
- Knowledge of MS Office and AutoCAD
Read our listing on Craiglist
Read our listing on Linked In
Interested? Apply via the links above or contact Mark Basford VIA EMAIL.