At Gould Evans, we believe partnership is not about compromise. It is the expression of individual talents made manifest through a shared vision. We seek associates and clients who share our values of intellectual curiosity, collaboration and passion for meaningful design outcomes.
Our portfolio is intentionally diverse – in project type, scale, and location. This diversity is a strength that encourages innovative, critical thinking, and discourages a formulaic approach. Above all, we work to create solutions that transform their surroundings, engage their occupants, sustain their environment and support our clients’ missions.
Currently, we have more than 100 associates across our Phoenix, San Francisco, Kansas City, Lawrence, New Orleans, and Tampa studios.
Primary responsibilities of the position:
- Provide project team coordination and leadership for all phases of the project
- Prepare and put together drawings and assist in the modeling of projects
- Ensure accuracy and preparation of technical documents and drawings
- Participate in the construction administration of project assignments with a large role in production
- Experience and passion about BIM technology
This is a full-time position which includes generous benefits such as vacation time, sick time, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as participation in a 401(k) and employee stock ownership plans.
We’re seeking candidates with:
- Extensive Revit experience and related BIM software
- Autodesk Certification or similar credential is preferred
- Intellectual Curiosity and desire to stay up to date on industry standards and projections
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills: both verbal & written skills are emphasized
- Active in community and professional organizations
- Demonstrated field experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter with salary requirements and an electronic portfolio VIA EMAIL ONLY.
Please, no calls about this position. EOE/AA