The successful candidates will understand the strategic importance of BIM and possess the critical technical and interpersonal skills needed to deliver projects effectively. They will be the champion’s for BIM in their Studio’s and work closely with other Digital Practice Leaders across the firm to support firm-wide Digital Practice initiatives and align methodologies, standards and best practices. This position offers extensive opportunities to grow within the firm and exposure to an innovative, fast-paced and highly-collaborative environment.
- Oversee BIM leadership and model management for the Studio
- Ensure every project has sufficient BIM process oversight
- Mentor developing talent within your studio.
- Be the Studio’s primary contact for technical/workflow/file maintenance/application support and advice
- Lead the advancement of BIM within the Studio and the firm
- Represent the Studio as a member of the firm wide ‘Digital Practice’ Team
- Minimum 7 years of architecture experience
- Bachelors of Architecture or equivalent degree
- Proven experience delivering large and complex projects using Revit
- Advanced/Expert level knowledge of Autodesk’s Revit Architecture
- Ability to identify and communicate areas where skills, tools and processes could be improved
- Passion for sharing knowledge, and clearly communicating complex technical ideas to designers, managers and clients
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment
- Licensure (Architect)
- Masters of Architecture
- Autodesk Certified Professional in Revit
- Proven coordination process experience including working with consultants using multiple software platforms
- Experience and passion for ‘Computational BIM’ through using Dynamo or other scripting and programming languages
- Workflow knowledge in associated Autodesk products including; Navisworks, 3DSMAX etc
- Experience with Rhino and Grasshopper
NBBJ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.