1. Template Maintenance and Updating
2. Standards Modifications to excel at Design, Estimating, 3D coordination and Construction
3. Library template and Standards updating (COBie and FM data, Shared Parameter control for various uses in Design and Construction, Material Libraries and Templates, etc)
4. Content Production and QC Processing
5. Implementation Maintenance
6. Yearly Deployment preparations and testing
7. On Demand Modeling Support
8. Project Kickoff Meetings (Internal and with consultants and Construction Teams)
9. Lead Scheduled Revit Training Classes
In addition, collaborate with the Navisworks team to understand the Implications of decisions made in the Revit Implementation Strategizing.
Short Term Responsibilities:
To work closely with the current Revit Implementation Manager to learn and understand all of the Beck Revit Standards and Template workflows that are in place. In addition, work closely with the developing Implementation Standards for Coordination in Navisworks, to see where the Revit standards fit in to play.
Revit Implementation Managers will also function as “Expert Reviteers,” providing at-cost Modeling for Beck Architecture and Beck Construction. Project Teams can ask the Revit Implementation Team to model Existing Conditions (from Reality Capture done by the Virtual Building Group, or from Existing conditions Documentation). Models will be built in close collaboration with the current Revit Implementation Manager, to assure that a predictable (quality and methodology) deliverable is achieved for the Beck Teams to completely their Projects.
This position is focused on teaching, implementing, maintaining, and advancing our existing Revit Workflows and Implementation standards set forth by our Implementation Director. The ideal candidate is a highly meticulous and detail oriented individual, with experience working in either Architecture or Engineering, and having used Revit for all phases of Project Delivery.
Successful candidates will be knowledgeable about Template maintenance and creation, Object Styles, advanced Content Creation and parametrics, Project Kickoff and Collaboration strategizing, and a forward thinker in the area of Data and downstream workflows with their end product.
A successful Revit Implementation Manager in this role will also function as a part of the “Expert Reviteer” modeling team, to aide in Modeling from our in-house Reality Capture team, to ensure proper Project commencement.
- 4 year degree preferred with relevant degree in Architecture, Engineer, or Construction (2 year degree or no college experience may be considered given appropriate work experience)
- 4-8 years of industry experience
- High Proficiency level in complex modeling in Revit (All verticals considered)
- Complex Project work, Detailed Content Creation, and Deployment creation a Plus
- Experience teaching, tutoring, providing support, and/or written or video instructional documents
- Medium Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Enthusiasm for the Beck Group model of Integrated Delivery
- Positive Team Player attitude, willingness to help collaborators for the benefit of the Project
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and strategize for meeting deadlines under pressure
- Additional Experience preferred but not required: AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Newforma, Navisworks
- Full Time, Dallas TX position
- Occasional Travel required (Satellite offices, Jobsites, Project locations)
Commitment to you:
Beck Leadership, the Beck Project Teams, and the Implementation Team are all committed to continuing our delivery of World Class Modeling, for AEC Projects. We want to teach you everything about our techniques that we can, and have you see the fruition of your work deliver benefits to everyone on the project team. Let’s work together to be unconventionally great.