The role of BIM Project Coordinator will be to work within LAFP's BIM Department as a modeler and project coordinator on the firm's construction phase modeling projects for contractors and subcontractors. The BIM Project Coordinator will also provide production support to the firm's structural engineering staff on design projects.
A minimum of 3 years of experience in structural and/or architectural modeling (either in building design or construction) utilizing Autodesk Revit. While not a prerequisite, a familiarity with the modeling of basic architecture is a plus.
- An ability to produce detailed shop drawings or design-level construction documents utilizing Revit.
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Bluebeam.
- A working knowledge of Navisworks and 3D coordination processes.
- An ability to be responsive to clients and to work well with others in a collaborative environment.
- A high level of attention to detail, quality, and accuracy, as well as a "get it done" attitude.