The System Administrator will maintain the IT infrastructure necessary to facilitate ambitious and strategic growth. As a member of the ID team the Systems Administrator will collaborate with all members of the team, including people with expertise in information technology, information systems and design technology to execute LPA’s vision for technology. The Systems Administrator also provides technical support to all employees of LPA.
Systems Administrator Experience:
- Minimum of at least 7 years’ experience as a Systems Administrator
Systems Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide support for network infrastructure including servers, LAN/WAN, VOIP, VM environment, remote access, disaster recovery/failover procedures, data backups and archival, and Active Directory, and Exchange
- Perform systems and processes upgrades as required for enhanced functionality and security
- Manage file storage on prem and in the cloud.
- Collaborate to with team to develop strategic vision and technology initiatives
- Manage strategic projects to improve LPA’s IT infrastructure
Systems Administrator Requirements:
- MSCE certification
- Passion for great customer service
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and build relationships
- Experience with Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies and Exchange
- Proven ability to thrive in highly collaborative environments
- Proven ability to manage several projects and establish priorities
- Proven ability to deliver IT projects on time and on budget
- Knowledge and experience managing a multi-office environment
- A strong sense of good values required
LPA is an integrated design firm with offices in California and Texas. We specialize in creating innovative, sustainable environments that work better, do more with less and improve people’s lives. We provide a vibrant and rewarding work environment—one that values and fosters creativity, collaboration, critical thinking, community engagement and ongoing career development and growth. LPA is also committed to diversity, wellness and work-life balance. LPA offers competitive salaries and generous benefits, including health and dental insurance, retirement and financial, wellness and other work/life plans.