MEP (any of the above in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) BIM Specialist
for construction building company in San Francisco, all BIM related
platforms (in order of importance): Revit MEP, Vico, Archicad. This person
should be an Engineer who practices with BIM, and is very coordinated in
developing projects in Revit MEP.
The ideal candidate has outstanding communication & presentation skills,
fast paced, is highly motivated, thrives in a frequently changing work
environment, possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and strong work ethic.
The SF BIM Technology Team's Primary Responsibilities include:
1. Coordinate Internal & External Project tasks in BIM MEP
2. Must come from an Engineering background in MEP - and has worked on
projects of large scale must show and demonstrate examples of projects in
3. Develop BIM MEP projects, including but not limited to detailing,
analysis, code compliance & quality assurance (QA).
- B./M.Arch or B.S. In Engineering or similar Construction related
engineering disciplines, ie., Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing.
- Experience in concrete & steel frame large commercial and institutional
domestic and international projects a plus.
- 3 years minimum experience in a design technology role such as AEC Project
Manager, Project Architect, Job Captain or CAD/BIM Manager, Application
Engineer, CAD/BIM trainer or similar.
- Revit MEP project experience and knowledge or very strong knowledge of
other BIM tools.
For consideration please send letter and resume via EMAIL