Eppstein Uhen Architects (EUA) is seeking a professional and highly motivated Design Technology Specialist (DTS) for our Milwaukee office. The ideal candidate will be energetic and creative and enjoys engaging with BIM project teams in both Milwaukee and Madison. The candidate will require the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Provide daily staff support. Maintain regular, direct involvement with Design Technology teams at all levels. Project support includes participating in kick-off meetings, advising teams on appropriate applications and solutions for specific requirements, monitoring best practices and standards and helping create project-specific content.
- Assist with creating and managing the EUA Revit content library. Assist with version upgrades and general content maintenance.
- Maintain an expert skill level with Autodesk Revit. Maintain a working knowledge of other Design Technology software.
- Participate in research and development of new design technologies, including visualization, augmented and virtual reality, and others.
- Assist with maintaining and developing content for the intranet site used at EUA. This includes training documentation, best practice workflows, and standards documentation.
- Develop and conduct training sessions to keep EUA staff current on latest software and EUA-specific workflows.
- Review and evaluate Revit models and design content to ensure continued technical excellence.
- Assist in assessing technical skills and BIM capabilities of current and prospective employees.
- Undergraduate degree and 3+ years of experience using Revit in an AEC practice environment.
- Skill and experience with Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, SketchUp, Lumion and similar.
- A general familiarity with Revit family content creation. Advanced Revit content creation skills a plus.
- A general familiarity with design visualization, augmented and virtual reality, and building performance analysis applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including workflow documentation.
- Detailed oriented, disciplined and patient. Able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Passion for Design Technology software with a strong aptitude for technical solutions.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well as part of a team or independently and with all skill levels.