The BIM Manager’s Primary Responsibilities include: Developing BIM standards, establishing drawing templates, Managing BIM/Autocad Software packages, provide in-house technical assistance and training. BIM Manager will also be responsible for managing/administering project Buzzsaw web-sites.
- B./M.Arch or B.S. in Architecture, Engineering or similar Construction related discipline.
- Experience with large institutional projects a plus.
- 3 years minimum experience in a design technology role such as CAD/BIM Manager, CAD/BIM trainer or similar.
- Revit Architecture, MEP, or Structural project experience and knowledge or very strong knowledge of other BIM tools.
- Knowledge of Buzzsaw and/or other web-based project management tools.
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday, etc.)
- 401(k) Plan
- Direct Deposit
For immediate consideration please send resume to via email to Lisa Tsang at email@example.com.