We utilize REVIT architecture and the appropriate candidate should be highly proficient at REVIT drafting and modeling. (Both in the Project environment and with parametric family creation).
An Architecture, Design, or Fine Art degree and strong REVIT skills are required. Candidates should have a passion for design and art, a diverse skill set, and a creative, perceptive, curious personality.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Participation in all aspects of the Kitchen and Bath Design process;
- Initial Client Interaction and Sales
- Design & Modeling Kitchen and Bath Projects
- Client presentations
- Design development and refinement
- Field measurement verification and layout
- Order Placement and Confirmation
- Creation of installation documentation
- Coordination, receipt, and distribution of cabinet deliveries and supporting products
- Project scheduling and management
- On site project installation support
- Project close out, punch list execution
- Degree from an accredited school of Art, Architecture, or Design
- Strong REVIT proficiency and modeling skills (Especially family creation and parametric modeling)
- 3DS MAX and Octane Render experience a plus. (We utilize both programs for Client Visualization)
- A creative and curios Personality who likes to explore and who is passionate about Art & Design.
- Extremely strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong People and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong visualization skills, Photography, Photoshop, Sketch up.
Professional experience is preferred however we will train the right candidate.
Please send resumes VIA EMAIL.