All applications will be treated confidentially.
Technical excellence, teamwork and innovative solutions are at the heart of what we do here at KEO. Our clients recognize this and entrust KEO with the major projects that will shape the future face of the Gulf region. KEO is the fastest growing consulting firm in the region with an unparalleled reputation for professionalism.
This is an opportunity to join us to train and support BIM users in all our offices in the use and application of BIM related software including but not limited to Revit Architecture, Revit Structure and Revit MEP.
The major areas that you will be involved with include:
- Develop and customise in-house training programs
- Training staff in the use and application of Autodesk, Revit Architecture, Revit Structure and Revit MEP
- Support users on projects
To be successful in this position you will need to be able to demonstrate at least the following knowledge & skills:
- Minimum 4 years Revit training in AEC multi disciplinary firms and 3 years experience in implementing Revit on projects
- Expert in Autodesk BIM software including Revit Architecture, Revit Structure and Revit MEP
- Knowledge of the architectural and engineering design process
In particular, we would like to talk to candidates with the following skills:
- Autodesk Certified Instructor/Professional
- Experience in training large groups an asset
- Experience in the building design and construction phases
- Experience in working in an AEC multi disciplinary environment
- Knowledge in engineering, analysis and project management software an asset
- Patient, well organized, a self starter and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible attitude, willing to travel for extended periods of time
Degree/ Diploma in Architectural/ or Interiors/ or Landscape/ or Structural Engineering or MEP Engineering related field. Autodesk Certified Instructor/Professional.
KEO provides competitive expatriate remuneration packages, as well as long term career opportunities. In addition, we provide full assistance in relocation with a team of experienced HR professionals trained to support you through the relocation process. We welcome you to visit our website.
If you are interested please reply via EMAIL.