- Manage firm-wide digital design activities to leverage individual office expertise
- Manage, schedule and lead in-house training and education seminars on pertinent software and useful techniques
- Create deployments and coordinate updating software on user machines
- Monitor usage and manage BIM/CAD software purchasing and licensing for all offices
- Maintain organization of Revit related resources on server/intranet: folder hierarchy, family libraries, ConDoc text/notes list, training materials, etc.
- Develop and refine standard firm-wide templates and assist in project startup to ensure that projects get started properly
- Serve as a helpdesk resource for user troubleshooting and problem solving
- Manage and Chair the firm’s Digital Design Committee with the intention of becoming lead contact for template refinement and related issues.
- Take a leadership role in evaluating new or upcoming software that may aid architects in the design process - GBS, Ecotect, SketchUp, V-Ray, 3DS Max, Rhino, Generative Components, etc.
- Help to create and establish a firm-wide Revit user manual
- Manage version updates (1 per yr) and build updates (4 per year)
- Act as the firm-wide resource for sharing lessons learned from actual project experience
- Coordinate digital design hardware and network requirements with IT staff.
- Create and monitor digital design software budgets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Industrial Design preferred
- 5+ years experience in a design firm environment
- Expert knowledge of Revit, Autocad, Microstation and other similar software
- Experience with 3D software (3DS Max, Rhino, Ecotect, etc.)
- Leadership and management skills
- Experience in training and educating staff on software use
- Strong communication skills, time management, and self-driven work ethic
For immediate consideration, please mail your resume to Dan Haden at
Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
123 South Broad Street, Suite 1370
Philadelphia, PA 19109
Please DO NOT email resumes.