We have an immediate opening for a Revit Technician to work with our MEP team in the Central Illinois area. In this role, you will provide production support for our Building Systems groups (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing). Tasks include redline modeling/drafting; preparation of detailed design drawings for construction of MEP designs; coordination of MEP systems in a 3D virtual environment; and creation/coordination of bidding/construction paper documents.
Specific Qualifications include:
- Associates or Technical Degree with a focus in Computer Aided Design
- 3 years+ working experience and proficiency in Revit MEP, required
- Knowledge of Navisworks, plus
- Experience in AutoCAD, plus
- Revit or Autodesk Certification, plus
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Practical knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and/or Plumbing systems through education or work experience
- Medical/Dental Plans
- Prescription Drug Program
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration please Apply Online or visit the Farnsworth Group Careers page.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.