Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a Process Piping Designer – Entry Level in either our Denver or Colorado Springs, CO office. In this role, you will provide production support in AutoCAD/Revit for our Building Systems groups with a focus on Process Piping systems. Qualified candidates will enjoy working with experienced engineers for a variety of clients in the semiconductor and industrial markets.
- Preparing detailed scaled design drawings for construction and graphic representations of Process Piping designs
- Working along with the engineer to perform redline drafting
- Making relevant views of buildings and construction details
- Performing other tasks assigned by an engineering manager
Specific Requirements include:
- Associates or Technical Degree
- 1-3 years of CAD/BIM experience and proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Experience in Navisworks, preferred
- Process Systems design experience (gas, chemical, ultrapure water, wastewater systems), preferred.
- General Mechanical and Plumbing Design experience, preferred.
- Experience with point clouds/laser scanning, preferred
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
Salary Range: $40,000 - $55,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity)
Statement on Diversity and Inclusion:
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.