Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees have earned us the Great Place to Work certification for several consecutive years! Farnsworth Group is a 130-year old, employee-owned full-service Engineering, Architecture and Land Surveying firm with approximately 500 employees. We can provide employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
Farnsworth Group is seeking a BIM Specialist – MEP in our Bloomington, IL office. In this role, you will be collaborating with our BIM team to help maintain and support accurate and current Revit and CAD models and standards for MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) Engineers and Designers.
- Perform analysis and simulations based on BIM model building performance analysis, circulation, and security analysis
- Set-up and management of BIM project data sets
- Author and check multidisciplinary 3D BIM Models
- Prepare models derived from extractions of point clouds and other reference material
- Ensure efficiency of modelling and drawing production by complying with company protocols
- Assist in the development of BIM resources (libraries, templates etc.)
- Support project teams by authoring components of technical proposals, technology planning and presentation
Specific Requirements include:
- Associates or Technical Degree with a focus in Computer Graphics for Construction or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4- 10 years of experience with Revit, AutoCAD and/or third-party design software
- Advanced knowledge of Revit
- Autodesk Certified Professional, desired
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required
- Ability to work on several multi-discipline projects simultaneously
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
- 401(k) with 100% Company Match up to 5%
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Plans
- Professional Development and Training
- Wellness/Fitness Reimbursements
- Mentoring Program
- Paid Time Off
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
Farnsworth Group is a collection of employees with unique backgrounds and perspectives that all come together to make us a better Company. It is our goal to recruit, hire, develop, retain, and promote a diverse group of people. Join us…and let’s make a difference, together.
For immediate consideration, please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.