Perkins+Will seeks experienced Design Applications Managers for our offices in Dallas, TX, and San Francisco, CA.
This experienced role will join you to our IT Organization's Design Applications team in supporting and leading our Revit Architecture application, other BIM tools, legacy CADD applications, collaborative tools, and various visualization production applications.
You will be a Revit Architecture subject matter expert, providing a range of direct level 1 through levels 3 and 4 technical support to our design professionals. You must bring a passion for projects, people, customer service and teaching to this role. You will routinely deliver training and contribute to training design and direction. Some travel will be required from time to time.
Continuous development of your skills in our core applications will be a priority and you will be expected to be a strong thought leader in the advancement of our BIM-centric practice. You are ultimately responsible to the Firm-wide Design Applications Manager. You may have one or more Design Application Technicians under your supervision and mentorship.
• You must have excellent collaborative and organizational skills. An ability to document and prepare materials for training and orientation will be expected of you.
• You must have demonstrated deep knowledge and mastery of Revit Architecture, including ability to administer, install, configure, setup, customize, etc. Proven project support experience will be required of you.
• Knowledge of Navisworks and other BIM applications is desired.
• In addition to being an accomplished Autocad Architecture (ADT)/AutoCAD user or support resource you will have solid experience with 3D Studio MAX/VIZ, Mental Ray, animation, or other advanced rendering techniques and familiarity with rendering farm implementations.
• Other non-Autodesk systems experience and knowledge (e.g. SketchUp, Rhino, FormZ, ArchiCAD, Triforma or Generative Components) is a plus and familiarity with Newforma, Buzzsaw, ProjectDox, Constructware and other project collaborative tools is desirable.
• You will be expected to provide a moderate level of support for the PC environment, plotting and Microsoft Windows/Office desktop and Adobe Creative Suite products.
• 5 to 8 years experience in an architectural/interiors/planning or similarly oriented practice environment and a minimum of an Associate degree in an Architectural Technologies is required; BS Arch, BArch or MArch is preferred.
Qualified applicants should send a resume via EMAIL or by fax to 312.755.4788.