Thursday, February 23, 2012

Got Guru's? Revit Gurus That Is

Do you need a serious Revit Guru? I usually find out that a guru I know was looking for new gig after the fact, when they tell me where they are working now. This time I not only know beforehand I know about two!

If you are in the Pacific Northwest USA and are looking let me know, I might have a good match for you.

If you are in Southern California (LA area), the other guy might hesitate to call himself a guru but he's been working on sizable Revit projects for several years now so he's no slouch. He probably would be happiest as a key team member on your big difficult project versus running the whole office "show".

Interested in learning more about them? Send me a EMAIL and I'll connect the dots.

Use the subject: Revit Guru