Todd & Sargent is a premier provider of custom design, engineering, and construction solutions to the feed, grain, flour, specialty, and dry-bulk industrial sectors. We have over 50 years of experience providing turnkey facilities, specializing in concrete slipform construction and millwright installation.
The Structural CAD Drafter will create and maintain master drawing files to support Todd & Sargent’s construction projects.
- Prepare full and accurate structural drawings.
- Provide Bill of Materials to the Engineering Data Coordinator(s).
- Coordinate and monitor the construction plan review process to ensure accurate drawings. Make modifications and changes as required.
- Maintain and update drawings and files as required throughout the life-cycle of the construction project.
- Inspect at least two ‘slips’ per year. Duties would include verifying placement of reinforcements and inserts, answering questions on drawings, and writing reports after the slip is finished. (Task requires outside work with exposure to all weather elements and ability to climb, bend, stoop, and lift up to 50lbs.)
- Work individually, and as part of a team, with the Vice President - Engineering, Structural Engineer(s), and Drafting Leaders to complete work tasks.
- A degree in Computer Aided Design (CAD) or closely related program with a structural emphasis, and/or an equivalent combination of education and field related experience is required.
- Extensive knowledge of Autodesk/AutoCAD, especially in the area of structural drawing.
- Knowledge/proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook and Adobe.
For immediate consideration apply on the Todd & Sargent Careers website.