The Benham Companies, LLC
is looking for a dynamic person to join the firm’s BIM/CAD Technologies team in the AE Sector as a BIM/CAD Applications Specialist in their Oklahoma City, Oklahoma office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing the entire AE Sector CAD/BIM production staff with technical support in multiple Benham offices.
This is a unique position that will report to the BIM/CAD Technologies Director and will be providing top notch technical support, documentation, training and development to the professional and engineering staff in the AE sector which encompasses Architecture, Interiors, Landscape, Electrical, Mechanical, Structural and other disciplines. Information Technology department is another team that this position will work very closely with to provide a complete integrated product to the end-users desktops.
Oklahoma City, OK
BIM Support Responsibilities
CAD Support Responsibilities
- Create initial REVIT Project setup with workflow documents.
- Initiate Model for each project and prepare for production team.
- Provide BIM/REVIT project kick-off information.
- Work as part of a BIM/CAD support team to achieve consistent results.
- Daily model management administration and maintenance.
- Provide REVIT Architecture, Structure and MEP desktop support.
- Over the shoulder training, developing and shadowing to staff.
- Content creation: Families such as parametric, formula, nested and type catalogs.
- Work with all disciplines vendors on content download and update to Benham Standards.
- Support linked views and others in multiple models situations.
- Integration of REVIT products with other applications (Autodesk, Construction, Cost Estimation).
Information Technology Responsibilities
- Quickly understand/support all legacy Benham CAD Standards and procedures.
- Assist project staff in utilization of templates and content.
- Create dynamic blocks, maintenance of existing libraries.
- Troubleshoot CAD Plotting Issues: PDF, Printers, Plotters and others.
- Understand Client-Specific CAD Standards and provide support accordingly.
- Provide support with 100% internal / external customer service satisfaction.
- Training in-person and via the web: Standards, software and others.
- Autodesk products diagnosis and resolution: In-person and via Remote Desktops.
- Maintain and update standards under direction.
- Perform hardware testing to ensure best REVIT / CAD performance results on WAN/LAN.
- .NET / VB / VSTA and Robo-Copy.
- AutoCAD CUI Customization, configuration and deployment.
- Autodesk products installation images creation.
- Log-on scripts, environment variables set-up and group policies.
- Software installation: Autodesk products.
- Rendering Farm Implementations: Back-Burner, VRAY, Accurender and 3D Max.
- Autodesk License Manager set-up, administration and management in LAN/WAN environments.
- Architectural Degree plus 4-6 years of experience supporting staff in professional environment.
- 4 years experience will be substituted for a degree.
- Eager to support staff with positive attitude and patience.
- Ability to uphold the use of standards and escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Utilize skills to fit the Benham / SAIC IT infrastructure and standards as necessary.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of professional Autodesk products use and support:
- REVIT Architecture 2011
- REVIT MEP 2011
- REVIT Structure 2011
- AutoCAD 2011
- AutoCAD Architecture 2011
- Navisworks: Manage and Review.
- Working knowledge of design industry workflows, production cycle and priorities.
- Experience with multiple BIM/CAD roles: training and support mentor, project team member, and strategic operations leader
The Benham Companies, LLC, a subsidiary of SAIC, is a solutions-based firm that provides comprehensive A&E design, environmental services, systems engineering and integration, advanced communications systems design and in-house design build project delivery. The firm provides specialized consulting services to support project development in a variety of sectors including: corporate design; education and training; energy; health care; research; transportation; industrial and manufacturing; oil, gas & chemicals; and mission-critical facilities.
APPLY ONLINE via Monster.com