Requisition Number: 15-0125
Department: D505 Domestic Sales
Reports to: Director, Business Development
Perform duties to provide application specific technical sales and business development for kubit Houston office. Autodesk Revit experience required. Generate product demonstrations, maintain customer contact, generate revenues, and act as a technical consultant for assigned geographic region. Employee will implement best practices, working within the limits of standard or accepted practices and will act as a technical sales resource for FARO account managers and distributors.
- Establish and maintain credibility as technical subject matter expert and internal technical consultant in Autodesk Revit, FARO 3D Software and Building Information Modeling. Identify and recommend workflows for potential customers through the laser scanning to building information modeling process.
- Contact potential customers to qualify leads. Generate sales revenues by scheduling and performing Autodesk Revit and FARO software product demonstrations via web or onsite at selected customer sites. Document records regarding potential customer in computer database.
- Develop and communicate recommendations for advancing the sales process. Communicate with outside sales staff to obtain sales quotations based on specifications provided. Apply appropriate pricing and discounts based on established pricing policy and obtain authorization for special pricing or other non-standard elements of quotations. Review quotations for accuracy and issue to potential customers.
- Generate revenues by providing ongoing customer contact, managing the sales cycle and by closing opportunities. Provide reports as required on potential sales revenues.
- Assist with lead generation through cold calling and obtaining referrals in conjunction with marketing staff and other resources in order to generate demos.
- Receive and review purchase orders. Validate against quote and confirm details with customers. Prepare Contract Review; attach purchase order and electronic customer records and issue to accounting for review and credit authorization.
- Facilitate communications among the sales team. Make recommendations for improving the sales process, approach and systems.
- Participate in the development of best practices. Actively seek ways to continuously improve products and services, technical training documentation and support infrastructure. Provide feedback to product management.
- Actively participate as FARO BIM expert in trade shows, marketing events and educational forums as requested
- Perform or assist with any departmental operations, as required or directed to maintain work flow and meet production schedules and requirements.
- Maintain safe work areas and comply with safety procedures and equipment operating rules.
- Attend and participate in a variety of meetings and task force groups to integrate activities, communicate issues, obtain approvals, resolve problems and maintain specific level of knowledge pertaining to new developments, requirements and policies.
- Recommend revisions to control documentation such as production checklists, operating procedures and policy manuals. Make and distribute authorized modifications as required.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Common office equipment, computer and related peripherals.
- Strong technical knowledge of Autodesk Revit
- Strong technical knowledge of AutoCAD
- Extensive experience in technical sales and training
- Clear oral/written communications
- Interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to adapt in a multi-role environment
- Experience in architectural design, mechanical drafting and building information modeling
- Exposure to surveying technologies, point clouds and laser scanning
- Familiarity with other Autodesk software (ReCap, Navisworks, Plant 3D, Advance Steel)
- Multi-lingual a plus (Spanish, French, Portuguese, German)
- Technical consulting skills
- Presentation skills
Minimum of 2 years of experience
You can read the description at FARO, note the Requisition Number listed above (15-0125) or click to start to APPLY ONLINE.