We will be at Autodesk University this December and would like to meet face to face with people interested in this position. Let us know in your response if you plan to be at AU and would like to meet us.
- Minimum of three years of experience in the AEC industry as BIM Manager
- Minimum five years of experience working in Revit Architecture, Structure or MEP in a production, administrative and/or support capacity on projects
- Must possess expert knowledge in Revit Family creation
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and be highly organized
- Must have teaching and mentoring experience for in house training
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to prioritize Must be a team-player and able to adapt to various team structures working independently and as part of a larger group
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Navisworks
- Experience with Newforma and ProjectWise
- Support best practices of BIM technologies, including model sharing and coordination with other disciplines
- Review Revit project to ensure compliance with standards, family content, and office templates
- Engage with project teams to strategize, employ and maintain an effective BIM strategy for project deliverables
- Develop and conduct training sessions for beginners and continuing education for users of all levels
Salary is based on experience and abilities.
To apply, send a copy of your resume / CV to EMAIL LINK.