5/14/09: This position has been filled, sorry!
Hnedak Bobo Group is looking for YOU.
They need you to lead the development and compliance of in-house CAD standards. You will assist project teams with managing project files; develop and implement training manuals; oversee data exchange via the FTP site; manage software upgrades; and overall, promote the use and growth of CAD within the firm.
HBG is a 125-person firm based in Memphis with additional offices in Nashville and Knoxville. We are focused on life-style oriented projects including hospitality, entertainment resorts, and urban mixed-use projects.
If you are the ideal candidate you will possesses the following qualifications:
• 5+ years experience in the production of construction documents for large, complex commercial projects and a comprehensive understanding of project workflows
• Bachelor of Architecture or related degree, or equivalent work experience
• Thorough knowledge of architectural drafting practices, AutoCAD 2004 – 2008, REVIT, SketchUp, and 3D Studio Max
• Keen awareness of the efficient and effective use of these software
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to train and coach others
Are you the right person for this position? Make your best move now to advance your career by joining Hnedak Bobo Group. We are consistently recognized as a “Best Firm to Work For” in the architecture industry. We offer an extremely competitive benefits package including paid health insurance, 401k matching, as well as paid professional development.
Send your resume to Laura Nick so we can begin talking with you about this opportunity!