Burt Hill is seeking a Revit Specialist to join our staff. With a focus on sustainable design, technology integration, and energy management, Burt Hill is an international design firm providing award-winning innovation and exceptional service across a broad range of markets. We are a full-service organization ready to assist our clients in all aspects of the building process.
The Revit Specialist will provide hands on assistance to the Revit project teams as well promote the overall use and growth of Revit within Burt Hill.
- Will assist project teams with managing project files
- Provide support and serve as a resource for project teams
- Assist and train Revit users
- Understanding of 3-D Modeling
- Degree in Architecture or equivalent experience
- 2+ years Revit Experience
- Strong design skills
- Have excellent written and oral communications skills to convey ideas and solutions to all levels of management and staff
- Must be a self-starter and care about quality
- Passion for learning about new computer-aided design technology
Having ten offices in the United States, two offices in UAE and one office in India, Burt Hill is among the world’s largest architecture, engineering, interior design, and landscape architecture companies. Our clients benefit from the expertise of over 1000 professionals, many of whom have dedicated their entire careers to the firm. With our legacy of technical expertise and our superior service to clients, Burt Hill has become a leader in the design of facilities for higher education, K-12 education, healthcare, science and technology, corporate/commercial, and residential and destination development markets.
Please submit resumes to Pat Murphy.
Burt Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer