We are seeking a Digital Design Coordinator to provide support and
education for users of Autodesk Revit Architecture, Revit Systems and Revit Structure
applications on effective use of BIM technology.
- Professional Architectural Degree preferred, Technical Degree acceptable
- Candidates will have worked in a related field in the AEC industry
- 3 years’ experience with versions 2009, 2010 and 2011 of Revit in a production, administrative and/or support capacity on residential and/or commercial projects
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of building design and construction principles is required
- Must possess a strong commitment to results, problem solving and communication skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Sketchup 7 & 8
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, etc…)
- Microsoft Office Suite (2007 & 2010)
- Rendering software knowledge a plus (Mental Ray, Vue Infinite, Kerkythea, etc..)
Revit / AutoCad Support
- Support for users of Autodesk Revit Architecture and Autodesk Revit Suite
- Develop, document and communicate best practices of BIM technologies.
- Setting up and maintaining working environments, databases, configuration variables, family and symbol libraries, data resource files and office templates.
- Support for users that will vary from entry level to advanced troubleshooting, software configuration and customization
- Developing and administering user training sessions for new hires as well as existing employees continuing education in Revit software (one on one and group sessions)
- Work with internal Sustainability Coordinator to research and integrate effective sustainability software into office, particularly interfacing with Revit (i.e. IES, Autodesk Green Building Studio & Ecotect Analysis)
- Updating and integrating new software and releases when applicable and tested
- Engage with project teams to strategize, employ and maintain an effective BIM strategy for project and office deliverable goals.
- Various additional duties will be assigned as required
- Track new developments and methods in the architectural software community and suggest
improvements, changes and new technologies for the office
- Interface and assist the full-time IT Systems Manager when necessary
- Install, support and maintain all design software on our servers and workstations
- Approximately half of time (annually) would be working as part of project teams, billable to projects.
Contact: DDEmployment, attention Technical Group
Address: 311 Third Street
San Antonio, TX 78205