Thursday, December 17, 2009

Looking for Revit Contract Work - Virtual Office

If you represent a project that could benefit from having a virtual architect available to you with Revit experience then please read on.

I'm Rayna, an architect based in Sofia, Bulgaria. I have a Master of Architecture degree and nearly 4 years experience in an architectural studio. I have worked on a variety of public and residential projects. I'm interested in opportunities to do contract work for projects around the world, virtually, from here in Bulgaria.




I can help you with designing architectural projects on all project levels, from city-planing, conceptual projects, technical projects, details & specifications and interior design to creating 3D models and visualizations. The software I primarily use is Revit Architecture, 3DS Max, AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop.



If you would like to review my full resume (CV) please contact me via EMAIL.