- Functions in a senior level engineering technician capacity. With minimal supervision, performs advanced functions requiring knowledge and use of electronic applications, standards and document control processes/procedures in support of creating and modifying deliverables.
- May provide technical guidance and direction to other engineering professionals including delegation of work assignments. Strong proficiency in Revit is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD MEP, AutoCAD Plant 3D, or Navisworks a plus.
- Experience developing BIM models of Plumbing, HVAC, Electrical, or Fire Protections systems is desired.
- This role will also setup and create drawing sheets from models consisting of plans, elevations, sections, and details.
- Leads VDC Effort on large projects or groups of smaller projects.
- Includes establishing objectives, providing technical direction and production of deliverables.
- Assist project team with setup of BIM specific standards on new projects (File Management Procedures, Sheet List, BIM Execution Plan, Technical support).
- Assist with the development of BIM scope, schedule and budget for assigned projects.
- Demonstrate expert level knowledge of at least one BIM application or design discipline.
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery milestone deliverables (Drawings, Clash Reports, etc.).
- Reviews standards, practices & procedures related to BIM projects and coordinates changes with project team and BIM Manager.
- On projects utilizing automated quantity reporting, assist with monitoring project specific QA/QC procedures for model files (i.e. dimensional accuracy, component classification, etc.).
- Facilitate BIM standards meeting with project team to review results of digital model audits at each major project milestone.
- Collect and integrate BIMs from all project team parties, run clash detection reports and maintain updated clash log.
- Assist project team with setup/utilization of Navisworks as a client review tool.
- Facilitate BIM presentations for internal/external project team members if required.
- Associate Degree in Drafting or an Engineering Design Related Technology preferred.
- GCSC (Draft generic educational equivalent requirement).
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience.
- Diploma or Certificate preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Revit experience preferred
- Strong MEP drafting experience is preferred
You MUST Apply for this position ONLINE.
If you have any questions regarding this position please send an EMAIL to Jason Seck.