Job Title: BIM/Drafting
HercuTech is the manufacturer of an innovative, patented, ICC-certified panelized wall system called HercuWall. HercuWall is an energy efficient, high strength, durable, panelized concrete reinforced polystyrene wall system constructed to precise dimensions, requiring less labor to install and less time to construct. The Company is planning for hyper growth and multiple market expansion.
HercuTech Inc. is looking for a highly motivated BIM/Drafting Manager to join the Design/Drafting department to lead the team, implement process and software improvements, and contribute to day-to-day operations and deliverables. You will join a growing team of professional focused on numerous strategic and operational initiatives to position the Company for hyper-growth. This dynamic role will be an integral part of developing the operational excellence for Production and will be expected to contribute ideas for innovation and technology advancement.
This role will be a key player of the organization’s success, partnering with various departments to ensure the Company can achieve fast paced growth. The ideal candidate will be a great problem solver with outstanding managerial skills and ability to effectively communicate across the organization.
- Manage, coach, and develop staff.
Able to get the best results from each team member. Mentor new and less
experienced team members.
- Act as intermediary between
Drafting, other departments, clients, engineers, and architects to ensure
desired outputs are achieved.
- Work with various departments to
create schedules and deadlines. Monitor work in progress to ensure
deliverables are on track and to expected standards.
- Lead Design/Drafting team to
identify development needs for BIM software. Work to improve project
delivery. Ensure timely and accurate work product.
- Work to meet or exceed department
KPI’s. Provide updates to Executive Team and works toward improvements.
- Define a BIM strategy for growth
including system for seamless collaboration and communication.
- Educate and trains
Design/Drafting team on BIM software and integrations. Contribute to the
implementation of updated workflows.
- Facilitate ongoing development of
the company Revit files.
- Conduct reviews of the work product
of the department. Act as a gatekeeper and final quality check on outputs.
- Enforce BIM standards, output
standards, and quality standards for the department. Ensure efficient and
effective use of BIM software.
- Contribute to the definition and documentation
of drafting product requirements and all design department deliverables.
- Maintain a continuous improvement
mindset – always looking to improve process, outputs, and efficiencies.
Develops solutions and create road maps for process improvements.
- Conduct research and stay up to
date on emerging BIM trends, integrations, and potential improvements. Lead
the development of new design software tools.
- Implement new technologies and
methodologies, while balancing real-time requirements.
- Manage new and existing BIM
content, including integration of add on software.
- Contribute to product improvement
- Enforce document
- Conduct employee
reviews. Act on employee issues and make recommendations for improvement/discipline/promotions.
- Managerial and supervisor
- A minimum 4 years in building
- Experience with Revit.
- Strong knowledge of modeling
product components and assemblies with a variety of solid modeling tools
and associated database management systems.
- Knowledge of additional Autodesk
and BIM software including systems, components, assemblies and solutions.
- Desire to improve department
outputs and influence co-workers by striving for excellence.
- Strong written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and time
- Knowledge of workflow and process
- Experience influencing drafting
teams and project teams.
- Strong problem solving and