Sparling, a "Best Place to Work" firm, is seeking a Project Designer, Electrical Engineering. This is a full-time position based in our San Diego office. Under the direction of the Project Manager, this individual will handle the design and modeling of electrical and technology systems in Building Information Modeling format, including AutoCAD and Revit. The Project Designer will research, prepare, and present coordinated design options and work with manufacturers and contractors to address challenges and develop practical designs.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Strong command of design and modeling with Revit, AutoCAD MEP 2010, and Building Information Modeling.
- Strong command of electrical and/or technology/low voltage design.
- 1 or more year’s experience using Revit MEP 2009 or later.
- Experience working with central files and linked models.
- Understanding of family editing.
- Experience with completely circuited and tagged power systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
Investments we make in our people:
- Full group insurance benefits
- Performance bonus
- 17 paid days off to start, plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Flexible spending plan
- Paid professional association membership
Please visit our website to view our portfolio and our careers page to apply.