- Minimum of seven (7) years experience in Architecture.
- Bachelor of Architecture or equivalent degree required.
- Expert level knowledge of Autodesk’s Revit Architecture.
- Proven prior experience with large & complex project delivery using Revit.
- In-depth knowledge of technology based collaboration systems.
- Proven coordination process experience including working with consultants using multiple platforms.
- Possess a deep knowledge in the Autodesk product range, including Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, Navisworks, 3DSMax and associated workflows.
- Experience with Autodesk related programming languages a plus.
- Previous experience in the design and delivery of complex healthcare projects preferred.
- Work independently, and with minimal supervision.
- Multi-task, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas clearly to wide a wide audience – from project team members to external consultants and client representatives.
- Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
- Participate in BIM set-up, standards and coordination process.
- Participate in technological collaboration between project team members, client, architect, builder, consultants, subcontractors etc.
- Facilitate the streamlining of the process of exchange and coordination of the 3D model with consultants and contractor/fabricators.
- Work directly with NBBJ Firmwide Design Technology Team (DT) regarding BIM process standards, technology support and training.
- Establish early standards for data exchange with entire Project Team to optimize use of the BIM for scheduling, quantity take-off, estimating etc during all stages of the project.
- Participate in BIM Coordination meetings.
- Participate in constructability reviews of the BIM.
- Establish/maintain project files and standards.
- Develop, discover, collect, and share processes, best practices and techniques.
- Lead the development of standard families and detail libraries of blocks, groups, curtainwall, casework, etc.
- Actively promote advanced and innovative BIM-based methodologies towards integrated practice.
To apply, please send your detailed resume and portfolio sample (no more than 4M) via EMAIL . Note “Project BIM Coordinator” in the subject line.