Job Title: BIM/CAD Technician
Objective: We are seeking an experienced person interested in the growing field of Technology Systems design services in Architecture & Engineering. This position offers hands on experience working on large, complex projects.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Development of content for construction drawings in AutoCAD 2015 and Revit.
- Preparation of calculations spreadsheets
- Occasional participation in field survey crew documenting existing conditions on project site
- Correspondence, coordination with Design Staff and Engineers regarding technical content and deliverables
- Min 2 years’ experience in A/E Services CAD production
- References and valid driver’s license required
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Ability to work well under deadline pressure
- Proof of US citizenship and ability to pass background check
Equipment/Software: Computer skills, including use of MS Office applications, are required. Min 2-5 years’ experience with AutoCAD and Revit MEP 2014 or greater.
Badging Requirements: Because of the security sensitive nature of our work, fingerprinting and federal background screening may be required.
Hours/Full or Part-Time: We offer flexible hours for this position. All positions are hourly. This position is estimated at 40 hours/week.
Start of Assignment: Immediate
Pay Range: $Neg./per hour, based on experience
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and references VIA EMAIL