McElhaney Structural Engineers, LLC is currently seeking a BIM Technician to join our expanding Reno Structural Engineering team. You will provide Revit/CAD support to project teams, interpret and produce Revit/CAD drawings. You'll demonstrate an understanding of construction plans and familiarity with inherent terms in building design. You need to have excellent time management skills.
- Provides BIM/CAD support to project teams; produces BIM/CAD drawings as assigned from sketches, verbal instructions, or notes.
- Demonstrates knowledge of BIM/CAD software and operating systems.
- Conducts project analysis and research as directed.
- Understands and assists in the organization of plans, sections, details, and elevations.
- Assists in construction administration, especially project submittals.
- Understands time management and completes tasks on schedule.
- Learns and applies office standards of design, quality control, and production.
- Produces accurate work as a part of project teams.
- Structural drafting experience
- Intermediate skills in Revit and AutoCAD
- Intermediate skills in MS Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)